Japan is a fascinating country of economic and business prowess, rich culture, technical wizardry, spatial conundrums and contradictions. Japan held onto the title of the world’s second largest economy for more than 40 years from 1968 to 2010. Despite having an area slightly bigger than Germany and smaller than California, Japan is the world’s tenth largest country by population, with 127.3 million people. Japanese society is strikingly homogenous.
Japan is an archipelago of some 6,852 islands located in a volcanic zone on the Pacific Ring of Fire. A nearly continuous series of ocean trenches, volcanic arcs and shifting tectonic plates, the Pacific Ring of Fire accounts for more than 75 percent of the world’s active volcanoes and 90 percent of the world’s earthquakes. Japan’s four main islands, Honshu, Hokkaido, Kyushu and Shikoku, make up 97 percent of the country’s total land area.
Japan is an island nation in the Pacific Ocean with dense cities, imperial palaces, mountainous national parks and thousands of shrines and temples. Shinkansen bullet trains connect the main islands of Kyushu (with Okinawa's subtropical beaches), Honshu (home to Tokyo and Hiroshima’s atomic-bomb memorial) and Hokkaido (famous for skiing). Tokyo, the capital, is known for skyscrapers, shopping and pop culture.
Arrive in Japan – The Land of Rising Sun. Upon arrival at Narita/Haneda Airport, receive the warm welcome. Transfer to the hotel by Limousine Bus. Check in to Hotel. Day free at Leisure. Dinner at your own. Overnight at the Hotel in Tokyo.
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast Gather at designated locations and board the bus bound for Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal. Tokyo Tower (Climb to the main observatory 150m (476ft) high for a panoramic view from Japan's second tallest structure), Happo-en for tea ceremony. Lunch Japanese style. After lunch tour proceed to Imperial Palace Plaza, Niju-bashi Bridge, Sumida River Cruise, Asakusa Kannon& Shopping at Nakamise, Ginza (drive-by). Tour ends at Tokyo station. Transfer to your Hotel by own. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. After Breakfast, proceed to Hakone by super Luxury Coach. Enjoy the busy Roads of Tokyo City to Lush Green surroundings of Country side. The Journey from Tokyo Hotel to Mt. Fuji will take app. 02 hr. Upon arrival to Mt. Fuji (Subject to Weather Conditions) start with Fuji Visitor Center, Mt. Fuji 5th Station, and Lake Ashi Cruise. Enjoy Lunch – Japanese style (Veg/ Non-Veg). After lunch enjoy Mt. Komagatake Ropeway. Depart Hakone (Depart Hakone and proceed to Shinjuku/Ginza by road).Upon arrival Dinner at your own. Overnight at the Hotel in Tokyo.
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast checkout and depart to Kyoto by Shinkansen Nozomi. Arrival and check in to Kyoto Hotel. Day free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel in Kyoto.
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast leave for full day excursion to Kyoto & Nara. Visit Kinkaku-Ji Temple, Nijo Castle, Japanese Style Lunch. After Lunch proceed to Nara by road Sightseeing of Nara, Todaiji temple, Nara deer Park. Return to Kyoto. Dinner at your own. Overnight at Hotel in Kyoto.
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast proceed to full day trip to Hiroshima & Miyajima. Transfer from hotel to Kyoto station by your own. From Kyoto station to Hiroshima by Shinkansen. Walk to Granvia Hiroshima. Head to Miyajimaguchi by road.S tarts with Miyajimaguchi go to Miyajima Port, Itsukushima Shrine, Miyajimaguchi, Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park & Museum, and Atomic Bomb Dome. Depart back to Kyoto by Train. Dinner at your own. Overnight at Hotel in Kyoto.
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast proceed to Osaka by road. Arrive and go to Osaka Castle Garden, Aqua Liner Cruise, Umeda Sky bldg., Tempozan Harbor village, Namba Shopping District. Come back to Kyoto by road. Dinner at your own. Overnight at the Kyoto Hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. After Breakfast, Leave for Kobe by road. Sightseeing of Kobe- Kobe city museum, Great Hanshin Awaji , Earthquake Memorial, Visit Mahaveer Jain Temple, Lunch at your own. Free time at Harbor land area for shopping Proceed to Kyoto by road. Dinner at your own. Overnight at the Kyoto Hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. Check out 10:00 hrs. Transfer to Kansai airport for International Flight. Bring Sweet Memories Home.
- • 08 Night Stay at Hotel with Breakfast.
- • Arrival transfer to Hotel in Tokyo & Departure Transfers to KIX Airport on seat in coach basis.
- • Sightseeing Tour of Mt Fuji including Lake Ashi Cruise.
- • Enjoy Hi-Speed ride in Nozomi Shinkansen from Tokyo to Kyoto.
- • Full day Tokyo tour.
- • Full day excursion Kyoto & Nara.
- • Full day Visit to Hiroshima and Miyajima from Kyoto (Round Trip).
- • Full day Osaka walking tour from Kyoto (Round Trip).
- • Full day Kobe city tour from Kyoto (Round Trip).
- • All Tour and transfers are based on SIC Policy.
- • Station to Hotel transfer & Vice versa on SIC.
- • Local transfer to pick up point for SIC tours.
- • Local transfers from drop-off point for SIC tours (Tokyo Station/ Kyoto Station/ Osaka Station or other).
- • Expanse of Personal nature like - tipping, laundry & telephone calls, beverages.
- • Porter at the airport and hotel.
- • Flight Visa & Insurance fee.
- • Meal – Which is not mentioned in inclusion.
- • Bank Charges - JPY 7,500 per remittance.
- • Anything not mentioned in above order Hotels & Itinerary column.
- • Service Tax on INR bill - 5%.